Ok, I decided that perhaps I should resurrect the blog instead of having everyone on facebook have to read my zillion posts a day/unfollow me since i'm posting a zillion posts a day.
with that, here's the theme of my blog going forward. JUST NOISE, WHITE NOISE. i may even start inserting random glottal stops that clearly identify the non-detroiter nature of myself automa'ically in my speech from now on in homage:
SO!
Full time sucks is BACK ON MOFOS! With a few caveats:
-Wow, it sucks not having a job. Turns out that even tough part time is obviously superior to full time, full time and part time are both way superior to no time.
-Employers/future political followers/peons, if you find this job through my private/non-school email, please know that this is an ironically named blog and does not reflect my actual work ethic. mostly.
-I don't have 6-7 hours a day in an office where I'm forced to be there without having any actual work to do. Now, instead, I have countless hours of work I could do, and so much ADHD that I've managed to learn a lot on the internet instead. Yay!
with that, here's the theme of my blog going forward. JUST NOISE, WHITE NOISE. i may even start inserting random glottal stops that clearly identify the non-detroiter nature of myself automa'ically in my speech from now on in homage:
No comments:
Post a Comment