23 January 2012

DAY SEVENTY FIVE AND SIX

left a day out there, for pretty sure.

One of my favorite people in the city returned to Austin, Texas. Once her going away skit is up on youtube, I'll link to it. In the meanwhile, watch one of her things here: Shit Yabancilar Say. I'm the bewelcomer!

Listening to a lot of math rock today, in between bouts of Someone I Used to Know. Listen. Love.

My sister's baby started crawling last week. Since her husband (and possibly she) are convinced that every single person on the internet is a pedophile and would uniquely target her child, which could then somehow translate into real life attacks, there's a completely ridiculous ban on us posting pictures or videos of her child. {Note: I do encourage you to take some candid pictures when they're out in public, though.) Instead, we asked this kindly volunteer to demonstrate what her child crawling looks like. Look for the person, not the penguin. Also, please look at these cute baby pictures here and here and here. I wonder how those children are coping with the fame and pedophiles?

Why not wear pajamas all day? Well:
"The moral fiber in America is dwindling away," Mr. Williams says. "It's pajamas today; what is it going to be tomorrow? Walking around in your underwear?"

The year of 2012 HOT (Herkes on Top) a movement for self improvement has been going quite well. Although I didn't get a violin last weekend, I did manage to go to the t-town throwdown and buy what I now know are daikon, celery root (kind of cheating as I did cook it once before) and something called a watermelon radish. I'll update this once I have a review of each of the aforementioned veggies.

Finally, Noelle, our Christmas kitty who we've subsequently named Shortbus for her wit and intelligence has found a new house! She's absolutely adorable, and will be loved perpetually for her looks alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment