Phew! I almost forgot to blog there for a tic.
Good news: I managed to make some culinary masterpieces in the kitchen the other day. Here's the recipe I invented.
FREAKIN AWESOME CURRY:
4 onions, chopped
2 inches garlic, diced
6 cloves garlic, diced
3 Tbs Mae Ploy Red Curry Paste
2 Tbs tomato paste
1 small can corn
1/2 large jar peas
6 long hot peppers
10 brussel sprouts, halved
2 eggplant, chopped
1 potato, chopped
1 zucchini, chopped
2 cups water
salt to taste
pepper to taste
2 Tbs oil
Fry garlic, ginger, peppers and onions in oil until onions are clear. Add eggplant, potato, curry and tomato paste. Cook until eggplant is tender but not yet cooked completely. Add zucchini, cook for a few minutes. Add brussel sprouts and cook until sprouts are tender. Add corn and peas and viola, done! Add salt and pepper to taste. Continue adding water if curry dries out too much while cooking. Eat with raita.
Cool thing about it is you can add whatever you want. I mean, corn in curry!? I know. Blasphemy but surprisingly good. I feel incredibly Turkified. Next thing you know I'll be putting it on subs and pizza.
I am in love. Smitten. Completely. A man after my heart, and my stomach.
God, I agree. Especially on planes.
From her husband, congressional tie breakers.
Brand Identity.
No comments:
Post a Comment