adventures of a teenage polyglot. this article was fascinating - and i was reading it aloud to officemate - and then it became even cooler when it name dropped someone i met in istanbul (video includes my second favorite time dancing in taksim square).
yesterday was a very sad day, but the upside is that i now have a full suitcase - literally - of very nice clothes and somewhat surprising fond memories of sbarro pizza.
t minus 6 days until my sister and her husband come, and i'm so beyond excited! curry and curry and curry and maybe even mr. turkey! and curry! and hot peppers! and spices!
Fake meat: I'm not a big fan. I guess it's fine for those who like meat, but for me, I just get so grossed out by it.
one of my favs from last weekend: "can you start talking to him again? when you don't talk to him, he stands staring."
No comments:
Post a Comment