06 July 2012

DAY ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY FIVE

Big day today. I got moved into a room with a view! Of the Bosphorus! Rock. Limitations of the room: no officemate, the room is kind of boring, and because of where it's located people keep walking by and disturbing my reading. At first I resented them, but now I crave the distraction. Not even a seagull flying in the air. But a boat going by! Maybe the blog could turn into a stream of consciousness Bosphorus watching tool?

The perfect fire! 

My work is giving me a vacation! So now I shall go Greece bound and then after Murka and after Southeast Asia! Happy times, happy times.

Also, my kittens are absolutely adorable! All I want to do is spend time staring at them.

Snitchety snitch snitch. Great read.

I love Calvin and Hobbes, and they're right.

DUBSTEP WHAT


Dubstep Dispute from Fluxel Media on Vimeo.

WATCH SUITS! fantastic tv show. love it. THOUGH WHY CAN'T LAW SHOWS GET IT ALL RIGHT EVER?!?!

I figured out that the gardening project I was supposed to do with some refugee kids in town has been put on hold, but that won't stop me from gardening quite a bit tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment