26 July 2012

DAY ONE HUNDRED AND NINETY EIGHT

Kiyikoy two weekends in a row? Insanity! But Bodrum and Kiyikoy two weekends in a row? Amazing!

The Imposter: totally interesting.  I want to see it.  Willfully deceived to get what they wanted, the family of a lost child ignored that when their boy reappeared, he was several years older than he should have been, had different coloured eyes, and spoke with a French accent.  And was half Algerian. And now, reading those reviews, I want to watch Capturing the Friedmans as well.
The film is as an instructive lesson about the elusiveness of facts, especially in a legal context. Sometimes guilt and innocence are discovered in court, but sometimes, we gather, only truths about the law are demonstrated.
Tonight, I get to showcase the BEST PIZZA IN THE WORLD. Previously, I had been made fun of for my pizza declarations, until people ate them.  Cherry-Roka-Balsamic pizza what what?! Walnut-goat cheese-(roka?)-carmelized onions?  BAM. SHIT WILL GET REAL TONIGHT. although to be fair right now i'm the only contender. everyone else just wants to create their own pizza. little do they know about the battle that will rage tonight! WHO WILL END UP ON TOP?

No comments:

Post a Comment