24 July 2012

DAY ONE HUNDRED AND NINETY SIX

As it turns out, if your small cat who has mothered 5 kittens in your house has a big, big problem with a chihuahua, it's unlikely that she'll somehow do better with a pitbull, no matter how cute the dog is or how good of friends he is with various street cats.  In other news, puncture wounds (even those accidentally given by a kitten seeking reassurance) really hurt. Also, the fascination I have for these make me think that maybe I should go back and study medicine.

Human baiting, it seems, is real. Or was real. Other types of baiting: lots.

I have a restaurant crush and I want everyone to know about it.  There's a new Italian place by the green grocier on Susam sokak - it used to be a little fish restaurant.  I am now in love with the owners, an adorable married Italian couple, the place (it's cute!) and the food which is *fantastic*.  And I'm also in love with the server who chased us down the street telling us we overpaid after we left a tip. FOOD CRUSHHHHHHHH.

Kinda like the Kissing Bandit, but not nearly as cute.

Small town America and the impact of immigration and raids, and the changing nature of the employees who fill the worst of the worst jobs.

Seriously, screw this. One of the worst things to come out of this Presidency.

No comments:

Post a Comment