I think I must just have a thing for Scandinavians, or at least drum-heavy songs with women singers. This song doesn't end the way I'd like it to, but the song itself is really good. The video's part of what is supposed to be a mini-movie, but other than the Jose Gonzalez portion of it, I can't find the complete thing. I haven't really tried, though.
I took the opportunity on Sunday to scope out the Canada-day scene in preparation of doing what America does best on Wednesday: totally rockin harder than our friendly neighbors to the south. Mission accomplished, I think. In the process, I'm learning a lot about blue colored food, which is actually kind of hard to find in this city.
Amber waves of green, or inequality in America. The article isn't actually very good, but the concept is interesting.
Thanks to Sheri for reminding us about this study where scientists trained monkeys to use currency for food. The monkeys had other ideas about it - they bought sex.
No comments:
Post a Comment