"maybe you've done enough layering in your own life of past pain that you don't know reality from false."
"Everything I do is a way of life,not just knowledge gained by books."
"Maybe you have lost some of your innocence?"
"Each person has their place in assisting in someone's healing. If you are not familiar with holistic healing (working with a person as a whole, physically, mentally, emotionally, through the practice of spiritual principles)why comment at all?"
"You can cause unnecessary trouble with your posting and I would appreciate if you left my name and AyurKi out of your writing and focus on why this has annoyed you so much."
"Not having a license or being a non-practitioner? I'm not even sure why you would write such a lie. "
I challenge you, AyurKi lady, to demonstrate any sort of license you have.
It appears that AyurKi -- a 'spiritual' practice developed as a way of life with knowledge most certainly *not* gained from books didn't appreciate my review of her Craigslist ad.
Since apparently my first ad and cynicism directed towards it was not direct enough, let's discuss AyurKi a little bit more.
I'll keep it short and sweet because fulltimedoesn'tsuckwhenyou'vegotalotofworktodo:
Holistic medicine doesn't work. BAM. I know this is based off knowledge from books, but sorry. Beyond any sort of placebo effect (again: term from books), it. does. not. work. Perhaps I HAVE lost the childish innocence that was thinking that medicine is magic and magical 'medicinal' practices can somehow work. Until then, I still invite anyone who'd like to pay me to listen to them complain take them out to coffee. My own brand of psychological help developed after years of experiences allowing me to empathize with a lot and sympathize with a lot more:
Please note that such therapies such as Ayurki therapy have been developed by a single, unlicensed, non-practitioner. I have developed my own therapy, entitled "bitch, don't take no crap; get out of an effed up sitatuation; ain't no reason to worry about no thang; and you don't really need to be friends to everyone." It is supplemented by the "if you have problems, that's one thing; if you have clinical psychological issues, go to an actual doctor", which has thus far been completely successful.
Dear Maggie
ReplyDeleteYes, I am very real, thank you for the acknowledgment.
But I feel no matter what I write you will retaliate. So to elaborate much on anything doesn't make sense. But I don't work with 'medicine' or provide medical massage, I never claimed this. Licensing in the traditional sense is not required.
I thought I outlined what 'holistic' means to me?
It is everyone's right to follow their own heart with love, where we no longer need to be victims. As you stated in your own way.
Licensing: control from government or state. Each government has their own standards. Establishment of licensing shifts the activity from a right to privilege.
Certification: The purpose is mainly to inform and educate.
I don't listen to people complain (or treat clinical psychological disorders but allow them to awaken to their own solution tapping into one's own heart to end the cycle of being victimized and suffering - we don't need to add suffering to pain
The path of love is what I'm about. If you would like to know how I gained my knowledge, I invite you to read up on Sufism. True Sufism. I have a teacher I correspond with regularly, no matter where I am in the world and can forward his information to you if you wish.
In the meantime, may you continue to support others has you have been doing.
Once my Bio is complete maybe all of this will make more sense. I will forward it to you if you wish to have it?
I am currently in New York. Maybe when I get back to Istanbul we can meet up for tea, as I would like to get more information on your background. If information is available online, please do forward it to me.
Thank you
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteps. AyurKi is 9 years in the making. Not just something thrown together.
ReplyDeleteI also want to add,
I could have turned a blind eye towards others who are also searching for a solution. My own healing has led me to assist others.
Financially I was much more comfortable recruiting for financial firms, but I haven't been able to ignore the needs of others.
I haven't developed systems to scam people. and I make sure they to get lost in any 'system' They developed out of the needs expressed.
This is all I do now. Which became a way of life for me while I was in Cairo.
Have a good day, till out next encounter.
I am ending with this, since we have all been given enough for our journeys ... figenbico@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteThose who don’t feel this love pulling them like a river, those who don’t drink dawn like a cup of spring water or take in sunset like supper, those who don’t want to change, let them sleep.
This love is beyond the study of theology, that old trickery and hypocrisy.
If you want to improve your mind that way, sleep on. I’ve given up on my brain, I’ve torn the cloth to shreds and thrown it away.
If you’re not completely naked, wrap your beautiful robe of words around you, and sleep. — Rumi
I'm sorry - I fell asleep reading Figen's comments. Could she repeat them?
ReplyDelete