me: yay
i took off eye makeup
and can thus sit here
COWORKER: it isn't the best one but it is ok
what why
me: the eye makeup looks way better in the full light
COWORKER: didnt it look good
me: i'll just put it back on
figured it's ok to practice
Sent at 6:30 PM on Thursday
COWORKER: yay
Sent at 6:37 PM on Thursday
me: duuuuuuuuuuuude
it's going to be sooooooooo weird changing here
COWORKER: ask DUDE for tips
Sent at 6:39 PM on Thursday
me: no
i am not asking DUDE for tips
HI DUDE IM GOING TO CHANGE INTO A SLUTTASTIC OUTFIT
COWORKER: hahaha
me: CAN YOU TELL ME HOW TO DO IT
Yes, indeed. Today I came to work wearing but a mild-mannered skirt and pink t-shirt (and awesome green forest boots), and I shall leave wearing some of my new clothes that I had left at various places, an actual pair of high heels, and a pair of tights that has fake holes ripped in it and a ton of makeup. SWANKY JAZZ DJ AND DINNER FOLLOWED BY VERY NICE SWANKY CAFE HERE I COME (ahh, the life of a yuppie). If it wasn't practically impossible for me to get ready eleswhere, I would definitely not do javascript:void(0)it: I felt weird enough walking 5 feet in just makeup, much less the whole getup.
No comments:
Post a Comment