Today I find myself compelled to bring your attention to an important issue plaguing not just the nation of America, but the entire globe.
Sexual predators. This page used to pay the Law and Order SVU theme song but it doesn't appear to any more.
These sexual predators are a sign of the weakening morality of our nation. It is time that we band together to prevent such crimes.
I was assigned to find all the easter eggs that Google had to offer.
While doing so, I got distracted by Doodles. In particular, I love this one! There's also a ton of other fun ones, from playable games and a Mr. Potato-head-style Thanksgiving Turkey to some fun ones about people who I've never heard about before. Did you know that Calder invented the mobile? I had no idea. I always thought of him as "that artist who makes things out of big orange metal bits."
Beach themed iGoogle lets you sight the Lock Ness Monster at 3.14 every morning.
Google calculator lets you calculate and convert distances into smoots.
Google is available in such languages as "Bork, bork, bork", Elmer Fudd, Leetspeak, Klingon, Pig Latin and Pirate.
Google calculator will tell you the answer to life, the univerese, and everything, as well as once in a blue moon and horns on a unicorn.
Press Control Y in Picasa for a teddy bears.
Google maps will tell you to swim, jet-ski or kayak across bodies of water.
Google Mail spam folder features, not an ad, but instead, a recipe for something with spam!
Google search these terms: Santa Claus, hanukkah, kwanzaa, let it snow.
There's more and more and more and more, but that's all for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment