13 December 2011

DAY FORTY EIGHT

turkey turkey! changing its mosques and everything, for the ladies.

turkish newspaper discusses the alleged armenian genocide. the readers respond:
I agree with the Turkish position regarding the Armenian and Turkish civil war.What the Turks should do is write about the horrors that the Armenians in Turkey inflicted in innocent Turks. I know families that have told me about their great grandparents being burnt alive by Armenians and or raped and killed by them. The World only knows the Armenian side of the story, it is time that the world saw the other side from the those Turks that suffered at the hands of Armenians.

and speaking of that, let's talk about the horrors that other groups have inflicted on humanity. i'm thinking mostly two of the worst here in turkey: kurds and gypsies. CURSE THEM!

david graeber: i think i'm in love.

huh. i was just looking at today's zaman and they've got a really disturbing picture of the Islamic Center of America (the largest mosque in North America, located in Dearborn). Dayna and I watched a rockin news blurb about Dearborn a few nights ago that I'll share when I have real internet access. It's the picture, on the side.

No comments:

Post a Comment