Have I mentioned how much I love NYClean? Lets you read over the 20 article limit per month. It's a fantastic thing that just goes on the toolbar and when you open a locked article, just click it and the real article comes up.
It's not six degrees of separation, any more...
Also, I dunno, but I think the hairy hand is better than Hadley v. Baxendale. Then again, I hated contracts.
I think it's interesting the piece uses the example of this law review article "about the legal taboos of a well-known obscenity" as eduatinment. Yes, it kind of is -- and a recent article regarding a similar thing was in a blog featuring ridiculous legal articles (and many other similar incidents have been widely reported by news media, including one of someone rafting in water in MI) but:
One recent InternetRead it - I don't think it's just edu-tainment. Or maybe it is but it's well worth it. Genderspeak! I particularly like the section on linguistic taboos and substitution words. Politics! FCC! And interesting law, like
search revealed that fuck “is a more commonly used word than mom,
baseball, hot dogs, apple pie, and Chevrolet.”61
And even though a Jehovah’s Witness can’t call
the city marshal a “damned fascist,” a Black Panther can call the police
“mother-fucking fascist pig cops.”
my dad says this all the time.
No comments:
Post a Comment