14 November 2011

DAY TWENTY FOUR (ish)

I FORGOT TO POST THIS ON DAY TWENTY THREE POST TWO SO NOW IT'S DAY TWENTY FOUR

screw you, firefox, for restarting and closing my google reader session that's been open for weeks, maintaining the old reader where i could share and share to my heart's content. you may have won this round, but i hate you now and will make sure to get chrome installed on my computer so i can eschew you. ha.

exciting news in the land of full time! first is a new residence permit coming next week. FUN TIMES! second is the distinct possibility of christmas in sarajevo! one of these two things is more fun than the other. i'll leave it up to the audience to guess which one.

there's an occupy paw street. that's adorable.

mondegreen is an awesome word. Soramimis are sweet too.

someone (and not me) has been looking up some of the most interesting ads on craigslist at my work. if you're an attractive lady, this ad is serious.

I found cool signs. ∴. ⁂. ⁂⁂⁂⁂.※. ∵ . ‽‽‽‽‽‽‽ is the coolest glyph ever.

I find it unfortunate that the government of Egypt feels the need to dis the Polish government so much and prevent the 11/11/11 pyramid levitation. THEY CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH. i've heard claims of no levitation, but thos people clearly wasn't listening very carefully to the guy who was talking about it. rando dude who told me about it said levitate.

amanda brought this up: why are desert islands called such if they're not neessarily deserts? is it deserted? desert of humans?

lana del rey has a line about chasing paper which reminds me i've never seen the paper chase even though it's like, required law school watching.

my parents talked like this about us kids.

I wonder how damien is doing?
"Here’s a tip for subways during rush hour: bring a python. By two stops in, my coat was rippling, I was patting it and whispering, and I noticed a man staring at me. By three stops, the ripples were waves. By the fourth, Pretzel was slithering along my neck toward my ear. I heard gasps. When the train doors opened, I had the car to myself."

No comments:

Post a Comment