Fistful of Mercy. This one's going out to my family because I think they'll love it.
I love this art.
And I wish I lived in a city where there were routine and awesome shows.
I find it interesting that kidult says: "I don’t have anything against anyone; my approach with the spray gun aims neither to please nor displease." At the same time, earlier in the interview: "Agnès b. appreciated the first intervention and posted a photo and a thank you note on Twitter. I didn’t expect that reaction (it’s why I then did it a second time)." I wonder if the doing it a second time is because they liked it, or because it was liked to get a different reaction? My first gut feeling was that it was the latter, but it's possible he wanted to please them more?
Elsa - you gotta see this.
It's Miller Time!
Wow, I read a lot of webcomics.
This is one of my favorite websites. I think it's a fantastic way to showcase what makes Detroit Detroit. There's a petition to showcase photos from the site in GM's headquarters. Please sign up.
I <3 Google (I say, writing on my google blog. <3<3<3).
What a beautiful graphical representation of data.
No comments:
Post a Comment