After an exhaustive pub crawl, which apparently only went to one pub (though, to be fair, I came in during the tail end of it), there has been a suggestion for a new place to go. For those of you who don't know, Baris is no longer at Ritim, so screw that noise. Instead, go to THE DARKNESS. THE DARKNESS lives up to its name -- it's kinda dark -- but it's pretty decent. Enough. Ish.
I got to re-pierce my ear at THE DARKNESS last night. IT HURT SO BAD. I swear, this is almost certainly not going to be the last time I have to do that. I need to get better earrings that stay on! This makes it the fourth earring that I've had to get.
I detectivized some stuff at the pub and it was awesome.
This weekend in fun times at my house, watch out for me trying to build -- wait for it -- MY BED!!!!!! ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh snap! it'll rock. planning on getting a mattress too, and then I can stop falling asleep anywhere but my room, where the mattress is tilted all funny and I don't like it and the cleaning ladies put a rug for god knows what reason on the bed and really, I should have just moved it but it seemed like a good idea to just leave it there and not sleep on the surface. AND THE WINTER CLOTHES COME OUT! ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! can you believe it? Can you believe it?!? Winter clothes are actually not exciting. Perhaps with my newly found wealth/yuppieness (yay fulltime) i should fill an empty, meaningless existence with CLOTHES AND PRETTY DRESSES?! yes. shopping tonight it is. i want a pair of fake uggs.
i have a pair of shoes that's not rabia's, but i thought they were. whose are they??? they look like the brown ones with studs here.
i want to see kaskade in person. cheerful happy music makes my day!
ows :(
i hate the new google reader.
No comments:
Post a Comment