last night movie win!
nosferatu is "a classic 1922 German Expressionist horror film, directed by F. W. Murnau, starring Max Schreck as the vampire Count Orlok." I thought I was goign to dislike it, but it was really engrossing and I'd highly recommend it to everyone! This is particularly relevant because it was hotly contested as a violation of Dracula's copyright, and was being shown as an artistic protest to oppressive online and off line ownership regimes that work to stifle art. Very in line with the article I posted yesterday (Read through to the end) which is a fascinating look at the use and re-use of cultural products.
really, play sweatshop. it's kinda addicting.
google maps is the best. tru that double true. liz and i have been looking at google maps all day. i've seen more of the alpine themed gaylord than one would ever think possible, though i've seen it all in real life as well. and hold up! EGR's not part of GR charter township!
upon looking at the formerly veggie cooperative house bower, i now realize why all of our neighbors in the very nice whitehills neighborhood complained about us.
No comments:
Post a Comment