How to make a viral hit. How? Steal. Steal steal steal!
A bunch of computers looked on youtube and learned for themselves what's really important: cats and tool-like objects rotated at a 30 degree angle.
As we all know, the Mexican elections are almost upon us. We all know that, right? Remember back in the day when if you took AP US Government you go to take the Comparative AP test too, and I found a comparative book that had been one of my cousins that analysed the USSR's political system? And then after using that I somehow got 3 credits of college credit for the Comparative test? Man, those were the days - days when you were rewarded for doing nothing...
I have to love this. Have to, of course. I mean, how could I not?
As we all know, the Mexican elections are almost upon us. We all know that, right? Remember back in the day when if you took AP US Government you go to take the Comparative AP test too, and I found a comparative book that had been one of my cousins that analysed the USSR's political system? And then after using that I somehow got 3 credits of college credit for the Comparative test? Man, those were the days - days when you were rewarded for doing nothing...
I have to love this. Have to, of course. I mean, how could I not?
No comments:
Post a Comment