19 June 2012

DAY ONE HUNDRED AND SEVENTY TWO POST TWO

Ode to Billy Joe is one of my favorite songs, care of Bobbie Gentry. Should have posted this about two weeks ago:



Remember that time that a woman said vagina and then got banned from the Michigan House? The video's here.

We all know my love of instagram. Just add water!  Oh, and this one's for an unnamed grad student whose blog you'll find handily on the right side of your screen. Can you tell I'm updating myself on Google Reader, which I've let go far, far, far too long?  Wait for a ton of stuff coming in the next couple of days - I've already gotten rid of about 5,000 articles that sucked. And am posting comics that rock!  Hey, check out my see-through underwear!

And, sorry, but I'm friend breaking up with you! Muwhaha.  And I'm off to go work and whatnot.

No comments:

Post a Comment