I've been reading a lot of her stories and listening to them on YouTube. An example:
I absolutely love it, and love how even though times have certainly changed, and very few people waltz any more, the same story line plays out many evenings anyway. Tons of her stories are available online to read or hear. You were fine is a particularly great one, and applicable to some folks I've known.
Unrelated, but Elisabeth Moss said this, which I'm going to use:
He's so great at doing impersonations. But the greatest impersonation he does is that of a normal person.
Honesty, dishonesty, and creativity. Premise is that everyone lies to themselves, nobody is rational, and those who lie the most are the most creative because they have imaginations that are able to connect things in unique ways. Interesting.
I know I've been promising to share all the cool Reader stuff I've been looking over, but check out my google updates instead because I don't feel like putting them all on here.

No comments:
Post a Comment