19 June 2012

DAY ONE HUNDRED AND SEVENTY TWO POST THREE

I just discovered this - tots adorbs.  If you search a variety of words on Google, they come up with a little Easter egg.  Try it! Gay, lesbian, transgender (but not trans).  Here's an article about it.  And sad yall, it looks like I may miss the pride march because of two lovely lasses swooping in and a boat ride celebration. It was lovely last year, though!

Hey, remember when I kept telling people not to go to law school and when my professors in college told me not to, but I did, and I kept doing it, and then it wasn't the best idea ever, even though it worked out for me?  Don't go to law school! This year, a whopping 55% of graduates found full time employment.  Full time sucks, but it's easy to remember in this economy how extremely lucky I really am.  The class of 2011 that graduated from my school has a 13% unemployment rate, which isn't too shabby compared to national norms.  But only 63% got a position that required a law degree, while an additional 12% were hired at a place that preferred JDs but didn't require them. 

BLERG. Time's ticking down before I can go outdoors and to the tower for a fun-filled evening of song and dance. And sleepiness, judging from my current state.

No comments:

Post a Comment