Instead of reading the best piece of literature written in a long time, 50 shades of grey, watch this! It's very similar.
NY Times in the journalism correction news for their piece beginning with the line: "Men invented the internet."
I too am very interested in this man, but mostly because he's really good at rap battles.
"There are three things I want in a guy: tall, dark, and that he drives a f*cking teal Grand Am."
Another:
Do you need a quality rumpy-mumpy?Another:
The judge asked if I had anything else to say, and I thought for a second and said "You can get anything you want in Alice's Restaurant". He looked confused for a second and then a wave of recognition came over his face. He said "Okay good. You're crazy. I mean, I wasn't trying to draft you or anything so it's not really...relevant here. But that was pretty funny, missy!"
I love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment