Ed. Note: this article was written on Day 10, but, given a ton of actual assignments all day, was unfinished at the end of yesterday - so, for your viewing pleasure:
N.B.: Stacey Bowen better start commenting on fulltimesucks.
Full time does not actually suck when there's work to do. There has been, so I've been having a great day.
Can you imagine inventing a color? Mine would be some variation of teal mixed with awesome, and maybe some sparkles to give it that extra oomph of class. But, I gotta say, Klein's is pretty sweet too. Invented in 1960, the color is unique for its saturation and is REALLY bright. I would say that I can't wait to see it in person, but it looks like I've definitely seen it at least a few times - one of the pieces is at the MoMA. I just wish I had realized the story behind the story of this painting or read the placard a bit beter.
Fulltimesucks is always here to keep you informed, and informed you shall be. It's some sort of biennial thing, and there's a bunch of cooooooooooool art stuff going on throughout the city. Rock!
Spousal abuse is funny!
Shit's gotten real on Wall Street. Check this, this, this and this out.
I too would like to drink two pizzas. Mmmmm, pizza.
Anthony Bourdain believes that vegans are self-indulgent and a first world phenomenon. I too like to ignore silly little religions and culture with almost no influence on the world, like Janism (though, to be fair, not all are actually vegan). Or, maybe he's saying that a country where the per capita GDP is about 1500 is a first world nation - that must be it! Also, the same must apply to those Buddhists who are vegan.
If I got to do a drunk history, I'd do it on the Donner Party. The story fascinates and saddens me. Just as interesting as the actual tragedy was the reporting done (or not done), and the difference between East and West coast publications spinning the tragedy.
Oh. My. God. Mailing children?
This is much better than my halloween costume will be.
thanks for following my blog:)
ReplyDelete