lucky luck! post seven.
This animal's name is funny. And it makes sense too because it's long.
Did you know South Sudan joined the UN just this year? I sure didn't. Interestingly, most of the time I spend reading about Africa I'm just trying to find out more information about pirates. Like this. If I went back to school, I'm pretty sure I'd do something where I could study pirates. They're a constant source of fascination for me. Pirates new and old. Lady pirates. Man pirates. Also, there's this really cool documentary about them that came out recently where you learn a lot of information about mermaids and how they get feet when their legs get dry. But most especially, pirates off Africa.
If you breathe any air that has a different density than normal air it will make your voice change like helium. I think.
So this elephant hanging thing - was she hanged or hung? Normally people are hanged, as Ryan brought up last night, but I still think that hung is okay because it's not a person. But the act is still the same. And they're really smart, kind of like really giant people with really big ears and tusks and tails and who walk on four legs (kinda). Also, you did see the elephant getting hung picture, right? Seriously, what a way for poor Mary to die.
People are megafauna. That's weird.
This is cute. Funnier is the website for lesbians set up by two irish women. Does she speak gaylick?
The fact that these names don't seem that unpronouncable to me may be an indication of how many Polish folk we have in Michigan. I want some Pączkis.
This is a shoutout to my turncoat friend who won't let me meet his parents and any other lawyers/law school attendees out there. Why do we compare ourselves to dentists and make fun of dentists? It doesn't make sense. Is this universal? I passed it off at law school figuring it was a stupid comparison (particularly when I learned while working at the prosecutor's office how much a pediatric dentist earned a day), but it's everywhere?
No comments:
Post a Comment