Rachael, who may or may not read this blog, is currently in training for the showdown of a lifetime. Thankfully, a song I really like features the same. I think this band is so cute! If I lived in NY I would be their groupie and request the song collar bones constantly (I like the non-live version better, below the videos). One of my favorite activities is listening to that song all day long. I have to get a violin and figure out how to play along!
I decided to give up on the explosions research because I've lost interest and the tabs have been sitting open, festering, for days now. Research it on your own and I'll post it. Or not. But check out whatreallyhappened.com for a good laugh.
This kind of marketing used to piss me off about cholesterol free goods. Cholesterol is an animal product, meaning if the food has no animal products, then it's OF COURSE going to be cholesterol free.
This IS scary. What's not scary is I just realized I'm only about 2/3rds of the way through xkcd so you have MANY more comics to look forward to!! Ok, that may be scary for you, but I love it.
I really like Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal tooooooooooo.
Hey, did you know bitches love sonnets? I received a fantastic sonnet last night. BITCHES LOVE SONNETS. <3
No comments:
Post a Comment