Full time's not so bad (and is actually fun!) when I've got lots of work to do, which I've had for the last week or so. It's interesting work, too.
But, since it'll be more fun with some interesting things in the works, I've started a juice fast. I count coffee as nut juice. I now count nuts as fruits too because I accidentally ate some today and they are kinda fruits, but I'll try to lay off the non-juice things in the future. Something about bodies expelling toxins when they don't take in fiber. Mostly, it's probably a lot of lies but I've heard people say they felt really good after a few days, so I'm hoping I'll have some sort of breakthrough where my body feels all refreshed in an uber neo-hippie i'll drive a hyrbid suv but drink some honey and water and fly to an ashram for my holiday break kind of way. In other news, my coworkers seem very afraid of my juice diet and have already posed a series of concerns, many of them revolving around the lack of bread in the juice fast. JUICE FAST DAY ONEISH
No comments:
Post a Comment