bad mood remains. could have something to do with full time. could also have to do with work's failure to have full lexis access and trying to do intense, in depth research about something that through years of training in debate and law school i've come to rely on real, full-access lexis for. i miss you, lexis and westlaw. your ease of search, your helpful key code thingys, your lovely helpful phone assistants. sigh.
I really like Lawyers, Guns and Money. This piece was featured recently, discussing how for one baby boomer, it wasn't until a series of interactions with law school graduates that he began to understand what Occupy Wall Street was all about. To be honest, I think that he's portraying much of America as more oblivious than him: most Michiganders, young or old, would be hard-pressed to say that anyone looking for a job these days has it easy and most people with children or from the midwest would probably agree.
Look out for the 30 October Occupy Istanbul protests in Taksim square! I missed the ones on Saturday, but did get in a good nap instead.
No comments:
Post a Comment