13 October 2011

DAY SEVEN POST THREE

Link roundup time!

I do love myself some literary criticism (remember the roll-over text)

I think this house in Portugal is amazing and wish I had made an effort to meet these people while there (they're also active in the CS-not a corporation group)

Photos of Sara. She doesn't know me. Not sure how comfortable I'd be with a blog dedicated to stalking me, but she seemed relatively okay with it. Reported on by her professor. From the article: "The power of the story being "real," with the main subject being unaware of its fiction, was so important that, once that condition changed, the blog became pointless."

I love the hairpin, and all the wonderful things that bosses have said. "28. [While I tried to gently and discreetly discuss with my male boss the untidiness of our shared bathroom (i.e. floor pee), he says:] 'So you think that I did that? Did you know that I have to kneel down to pee? Because of a piercing that I used to have in my penis. I do. I have to kneel down. To pee.'"

This isn't the worst reason ever to call 911, but it's certainly not the best. Or anywhere close to that..

And now for a post from one of the weirdest blogs I follow. Parasite of the Day is fascinating, even more so than what's that bug?! I'm sharing this one just because it looks cool, but there are some FREAKY parasites out there.

I have a tolerate-hate relationship with dubstep.

No comments:

Post a Comment