30 May 2012

DAY ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY EIGHT

Wow! Who knew it was humanly possible to sleep as much as I did last weekend to this week? On the plus side, I now have the *coolest* supply of medications ever - DEATH TO THE ALLERGENS!

This was provided by officemate, and I love it:



Here's a rather boring article explaining at least one part of the song.

I need to stop being a bad feminist, but it's just so easy to dismiss people who act the fool to get male attention - which works. Actually, no, I think I'm going to stay in the hater's club.  Plus, it's super obnoxious that half of the people I think are worthless I think are because... they are. Men and women alike. So maybe it's not me being a bad feminist, but a not good enough elitist? Hater? Dunno.

I've been looking up places to go on vacay in Asia... Suggestions?  Palau may be a bit too expensive to go to, sadly. With Vietnam as my base, where should I go to? I WANT EVERYTHING! But maybe I won't plan anything and will just hear from people where to go? Probably better that way...

Earthquakes can be a sad time for humans and our four-pawed friends as well.

Speaking of that, all quiet on the cat front! Shortbus has run away, again.  Well, she actually went outside the door and I looked at her for a few seconds, asking housemate whether I should run after her. "She'll probably come back..." was a good enough for me response.  She hasn't returned, solving that problem.  In all honesty judging from her flea-free existence and round belly, I think she may be living in at least one more apartment, pretending to be their pet just as she has pretended to be ours. Would you like her to pretend to be yours?!?

And with that I'm leaving, mostly because I haven't been able to studystudystudy math over the past few days. Happy summer Istanbulites!


No comments:

Post a Comment