Pretty much the most awesome weekend that could have ever been hoped for, aside from the failure to obtain a cabortion. No fear, though, today's the day!
Two videos to watch first, both with some similar imagery. This one's shot in France and I thought it was great when it came out back in the day (and it's called Niqabitch, so who wouldn't love it)?
This one was shot in places that range from as far as a few blocks away from my house to on my corner.
And this is so pretty! Care of friends of the apartment!
I'm still sore from dancing harder than I have in a long time to this band. AND OF COURSE IT WAS BETTER LIVE.
And I'm getting way into Warren Zevon, 30 plus years too late. Whatever. His wiki article is making me get all emotional and stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment