04 May 2012

DAY ONE HUNDRED AND FORTY THREE

Gourmet Burger Kitchen is one of the best breakfasts to have after a loooooooong evening!

And that's about the extent of what updates I can muster up. Except we've gotten a TimeOut and I want to make gazpacho. Next Friday is bring a stranger to a party party. Imma invite "very hot guy" in my phone as I suspect he'll be a stranger to all. I'm also considering inviting some of the random names from the phone's previous owners. Also, "umit motorcycle" is in. I'd invite some of the other names ("air"), but frankly, even I've forgotten what some of the less obvious nicknames are and am afraid some of them have been so named because of their less-quality characteristics.

AND OH YEAH LUNCH TWO MEXICAN DELICIOUSNESS. officemate is going to be soooo jealous but she pretended she didn't want mexican food even though once i get it she's going to be so so sad. burrito AND nachos? yes please!!

COMIDA MEXICANO ESTOY EMOCIONADA POR MI COMIDA Y MI OFFICEMATE SERA CELOSA ES LA VERDAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDD

i have been requested to stop singing my new song about mexican food so thought i'd share it here.

today was a nap day, but not the conventional amanda-derya/(sara) apartment nap day. instead more of the unconventional ninja like nap!

If you just google cool pictures, most of the pictures are, in fact, not cool. However, this GINORMOUS INTERACTIVE SPACE INVADERS GAME is cool. 

So I started off with this search for cool things in Istanbul. And then I was all like, whoa, underground hotel coolness? That's where I'm demanding my 30th birthday be. Then I did this search. Which found this article ("when completed in 2010"), then this ("still not happening").

No comments:

Post a Comment