Number properties are boringer than I thought possible. I prefer reading the Wiki articles on various number properties, which have way more interesting facts about them than this obtuse book. But there's a rumor afloating around of a *giant* costume party tonight, so all may not be lost in the day!!!
08 May 2012
DAY ONE HUNDRED AND FORTY FIVE POST TWO
While looking up someone's email to try to get a recipe of a dish I loved, I stumbled across a bunch of pictures of Quintin, perhaps one of the best cats I've ever had. I'm still extremely, extremely annoyed at my couchsurfers who let the cat out of the house and didn't think to bring him back inside, particularly after I had told them that he had been trying to escape recently so watch out. It sucks -- he was like a dog, and totally awesome, fluffy, played fetch, and the friendliest cat ever.... I'm sure if Tigs ran away I'd probably care, but honestly, Quintin was a way cooler cat than her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment