First, review of avocado curry.
Unfortunately there were no avocados at Dia, nor were there onions, throwing my whole dinner plans into disarray. Instead, I made lubyee after sourcing onions from a different store. Lubyee is an absolutely delicious Lebanese green bean stew that I used to eat many times a week in high school. I also learned that you can make something that seems just like French cut green beans by slicing normal big green beans really thin. It was a fascinating discovery. For a dish that doesn't taste quite like the original dish but is still good, add Chinese five-spice powder and some garam masala.
As many of you know my food processor has opened up an entire new world of awesomeness in my life. Because of it, I've been living with the motto "Her gun yeni bir corba." Today I'm doing dill gazpacho with some Dave's Insanity Sauce (you better believe). I LOVE SUMMER and all the great fresh vegetables! Now all I need to do is install instigram on my ipad and then take a zillion pictures of everything that I make and eat, because that's SO UNIQUE AND AWESOME AND IT LOOKS ALL COOL AND RETRO.
Anyway, soup. Soup's got so many weird phrases associated with it. SOUPS ON! Also, the soup nazi was first mentioned in Sleepless in Seattle.
And today's Wiki picture of the day is one that I had to study way back in 10th grade English, then again sometime later.
And vaguely relevant to the GMATs and what I vaguely remember from English
According to one author "The painting is often referenced for its immaculate depiction of non-Euclidean geometry",[28] referring to the image on the convex mirror.
Non-Euclidean geometry! I had a dream about math. And then about debate. It was horrifying. Next thing you know, I'm going to be naked showing up to the final of some class I dropped out of but forgot to do.
Worst.blog.post.ever.done.

No comments:
Post a Comment