My blog's not going to be so good today because I want to help throw a nice dress up cocktail party this weekend as a precursor to a friend's birthday party. So far, the things I have decided to make are:
Gazpacho
Hummus
Goat cheese stuffed dates
Bruschetta
Yogurt dip
Veggies
And for drinks:
Homemade ginger ale
A ginger-lemon-mint-soda concoction over ice
A milk, coffee and coconut cream blended ice drink
It's all terribly exciting, and means I get to cook up a storm. I'll also be able to do it this weekend - again, terribly excited. Summer has returned, and am I ever glad for it!
I've received a song for my blog. Fuck your blog. My favorite line? EVERYTHING. Another song by them that's fantastic? Let me smang it. And their documentary. NO EMBEDDED VIDEOS FOR YOU! And I also like Key and Peele, mentioned in their Fuck Your Blog song. And it's true, and he did school them.
(And as an added note: I think I'm now completely smitten with Donald Glover.)
(And as an added note: I think I'm now completely smitten with Donald Glover.)
***Update. It appears Shortbus has, yet again, run away. Apologies for the excitement - she does appear to be as mentally challenged as originally believed.
Also, I didn't know that the DIA was the second largest city-owned museum in the US with one of the largest art collections in the US! I just remember I love the place, especially the Rivera fresco. This article is making me want to revisit two things when I visit Michigan: the DIA and the Frederick Meijer Gardens. Exciting times!
No comments:
Post a Comment