Many of the articles I was going to share today made me miss 'MURKA too much. It seems that I really want to live in NY.
Okay, but instead, I'm going to say that you HAVE to watch this and you have to watch the videos. In particular, I'm loving the video that the marketer put up. LOOK AT MY TAX RETURN! You know I'm not using PhotoShop! Well, actually, now I kind of think you are. Well, actually, at first I just thought you made up numbers, but now I think that you PhotoShopped it. Lethal Commission is awesome too!!
I love the class name: KNOW THY ENEMY.
Tonight I'm going on a curry odyssey that will take me into realms I've never even thought of before today: avocado curry. That's right: avocado curry. My review plus maybe some pictures if it doesn't look like vomit, which I'm guessing it may. But probably a delicious flavor. Kind of like when I made my cucumber/yogurt salad base/cheddar cheese powder/curry avocado pasta. That was the BOMB. Actually maybe I'll make a real post about that sometime because it was remarkably tasty. As has been the popcorn that I've started eating regularly ("the only real whole-grain!"). CURRY POPCORN WHAT!
do you have the curse of SOCIAL JETLAG??? It can make you fat. So can, according to my boss, boys.
BOOK REVIEW TIME!!!
Are you cool enough that you know what O&E means? ODDS AND EVENS! Do you know the properties of odds and evens? No? Well it most certainly does not matter unless you have to take a relatively arbitrary exam that largely determines your future based on your willingness to spend a bunch of time studying for something that is likely to be useless knowledge in the future (HELLLLLLLLLO MBE NICE TO THINK OF YOU AGAIN). Actually even the MBE has cool stuff that you get to learn about, like the difference in torts between Africanized bees and domesticated honey bees, and the difference between having a normal cat as a pet and a giant lion. LIONS! TORTS! OH MY. ANYWHOOOOOOOO no cool math lessons yet. Just stupid number lines. If x^3-x=p and x is odd, and x>1, is p divisible by 24? pshaw! of course it is! Factor that shit out, get (x-1)x(x+1)=p and use those good ole NUMBER properties to find that there's clearly two evens there (prime factors 2 and 2), plus then another 2 since they're consecutive evens (*2), plus then there's gotta be a three in there because there's 3 consecutive numbers and get 2*2*2*3. YES! IT IS DIVISIBLE BY 24!!! ......sigh.
I liked the 24 thingy. I like numbers. Like the fact that every time I say that, I'm squaring my chances of ever getting laid again. And though squaring makes most people think of numbers getting bigger, chances are by definition smaller than or equal to one, so they shrink (or, very optimistically, remain the same). There I go: chance^4 for this one. Also, I AM a square. And I REALLY liked the 24 thingy.
ReplyDelete