11 May 2012

DAY ONE HUNDRED AND FORTY SEVEN

Last night was a breakthrough on the booty popping initiative, and I'm proud to report that within a few months I too will be able to booty pop. And Brazilian butt lift.

I'm also proud to report that for the first time ever, I made a custard and home made mayonnaise! Also, did I mention I like to dance?

Of course, it's a post-Thursday day, so I'm completely exhausted.  Here's a video that has been getting me all pumped for the day:



And this:
 

I'm clearly in love with Florence + The Machine:



I was trying to figure out what was up with the recent spate of publicity on Maurice Sendak and was sad to learn he died on Tuesday.  A collection of some of the better pieces going around now is here, here, here and here.

And finally, the blog entry you've all been waiting for since you, like everyone, must know that I recently received a cat book.

IN THE COMPANY OF CATS: A tale indicating to me that my friend's mom thinks that I will die alone and ultimately get eaten by my hoard of cats, with an additional subtitle Well it's not too bad that Shortbus ran away, really, because one cat less is one cat better, kind of like the opposite of animal farm: Four bad, two good. One even better (I'm thinking of you, Tigs - doesn't freedom sound nice? No? Ah well). I know, what crazy titles!

Well, that's about as far as the review's going today since I have a ton of work and . Tigger did take the chance during lunch to rush out of the apartment, so I hope she found her way back in - IT WAS JUST A BOOK SOMEONE GAVE ME, IT DIDN'T MEAN ANYTHING I SWEAR!!!!!!!

In other random news: have you ever been approached by a relatively attractive American stranger on the street who you spoke to for about 20 minutes before the pieces fell into place and you realized that he was almost a parody, a person that some of your friends referred to as "Poop Eye" due to an unfortunate first week and a misunderstanding of how to flush a toilet or what a bidet was, resulting in a day or two of stink eye?  TThe worst part was that once I realized he was poop eye, I couldn't just go around shouting it, instead having to wait excruciating minutes until he wasn't nearby. He's also the subject of an ongoing bet that I have with officemate, the stakes of which have yet to be determined.

No comments:

Post a Comment