27 April 2012

DAY ONE HUNDRED AND FORTY

THE DAY HAS ARRIVED!

I'm not sure why but 140 is one of my favorite numbers ever.  If I had a lucky number, which I do, 140 is it.  This bodes well for the road trip that I'm about to embark on tonight. KONYA AND ESKISEHIR MOFOS! 4 girls, a guy and a dog - and maybe if we're lucky someone will adopt a duck - travel Turkey, learning about the country, its cities, and ultimately, about themselves. 

Cool things about the number 140: it's the twitter limit, for those tweeters out there (maybe I should have stuck on that bandwagon when I joined 4 years ago? But I hate twitter). It's an abundant number, meaning that its divisors added up are BIGGER THAN IT! And it's just all around a really nice number! When it's doubled, which it probably won't ever be in this blog (inshallah) judging from my predicted end date of ZE JOB, 280 is also a really nice number! 280!

Today my assignment consists mainly of hole punching - HOUSE MD WATCHIN TIME

I'm kinda hyper right now. Favorite number day. Art show opening day. People I know DJing day. And that all before the ROAD TRIP! also 27 is a pretty good number too, so the day date is awesome. 9x3 is pretty rad. 3 cubed. SO MUCH AWESOMENESS! And I took cool naps today. One was under a table, then one was on a couch/bed. I also had a three-way chat which was awesome and I got SO MUCH MISH that you, dear reader, cannot have! Or can you!?

Sometimes I wonder whether rich liberals have something better to worry about...

But, I gotta say, I do like this one about Samuel L. Jakson.

Step one through numerous when I move back to the US or move to England is for me to: make an organic garden (or get a plot at a community garden), get two chickens and two ducks! Tour de coups!

HYPER HYPER HYPER 140!

No comments:

Post a Comment