10 April 2012
DAY ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY NINE
No big deal or anything, but I took a shower with a duck yesterday. Not the rubber kind, but a real live little duck. It really liked the shower. It was pretty much the most adorable shower I have ever taken. Waddles, Duck, or Deefer (still divided on the name) is an adorable pet. I just wish I had a garden so I could rescue her and have a pet duck forever. If only there were other American attorneys in the city with really nice backyards primed for an awesome pet duck which can lay eggs and one day provide a delicious meal for whoever slaughters her!
this friday is friday the 13!
a story by dr. x about 1939 germany.
if you haven't read emails from an asshole, you really should.
hey! it's true! calvin and hobbes coming through again.
hey! game of thrones season 2 started and OMGOMG i <3 the show! maybe i'll even start reading the books!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment