18 April 2012
DAY ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTY FOUR
What's a man to do with too many prospects? Well, this guy figured out ... a solution. Maybe not the best, but it's one. a quote from the audience:
ANON: 1) you and SUPERSECRET had the EXACT same response
Sent at 9:47 AM on Wednesday
me: haha really
ANON: 2) I am simultaneously appalled and intrigued. I feel like my list needs more excel clarification!
me: i would make an excel list but then i'd be afraid it'd come into the wrong hands
ANON: well - tip! don't send it to your current suitors
me: or past
even
ANON: or anyone!
and another quote:
"I need a husband. I don't even have a potential husband! Not one single person I would marry."
I really like reading about the Merry Pranksters which today is focusing on Neal Cassady. And I want to see this about his wife!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment