12 April 2012

DAY ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTY POST THREE



NEWS FLASH! uncut protesters to host street parties! with the US-version's last FAQ filling in some information.

This article raises some interesting points, like that the average woman cries 47 times a year. Does this count crying at sad movies, or crying because of non-movie/book factors? That number seems shockingly high - this coming from a person who has, on occasion, cried due to a particularly emotional hallmark commercial. and sometimes house md. Well, it looks like this article indicates that women do cry about 60 times a year, though this number ALSO seems insanely high, though I guess it's because I only get so upset that I cry a few times a year, really.

the best, most scientific article ever, reporting findings from "a" married man. "a" meaning singular. a single case study. am i alone in thinking perhaps that the use of a labor-inducing drug by men functions as a kind of viagra-like substance shouldn't be reported until the effects have been tested on more than "a" man?

No comments:

Post a Comment