17 April 2012

DAY ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTY THREE POST THREE



I always love me some xkcd. Forgot to link to the most recent comic, which was about tumblr (sad sad sad): it'll eclipse blog soon. and i love this one as well, though i prefer to think less of signs, and more of BLINK (a term coined quite some time ago):
Jim: says mags
helo mags
i am big
sign
Jim: blinking
blink
blink
see me
sign
blink

although to be fair, most of the blinks are blinky enough to get their own code names differentiating them from normals. i love you guy, (the original) blink, pisser and alien boy... no flags yet. i wonder what someone would have to do to have flag in their title?

Work today has been exceptionally slow, which I am going to blame on the copy machine which keeps jamming every 2 pages. However, on the plus side, I've gotten quite a bit of other stuff done that doesn't involve copying. I've also re-learned how to do standard deviation! Shot off some emails regarding Berlin! Was recorded for a documentary during lunch! Purchased nice and healthy veggies to make a dank sandwich!

No comments:

Post a Comment