18 April 2012

DAY ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTY FOUR POST THREE


I'm writing articles about oil for an unnamed person, though the article's gotten to be fairly boring so I'm going to blog for a while. I've already written the article, basically, so just have to trim out unnecessary facts. It's amazing how quickly I lose interest in doing repetitive things - though I must say that while cleaning my house during the (what turned out to be a tornado!) i remembered how meditation-like/zen-like doing dishes or basic tasks like rearranging my closet (discovering where Hatice had been hiding my underwear --- all the way in the super far back, under the shoe rack) can be.

officemate found cien anos de solidad, a book which i lurv in english. the espanol es un poco dificil but i think it'll be a lot more interesting to get back into the groove with telenovelas and libres interesantes instead of DESTINOS, the most ridiculous book ever created. Though, to DESTINOS's credit, i now know how to say blood vessels.

AND OH MY GOD HAVE YOU USED ATATURK'S FONT YET??!?!?!?!???

"The documents were Xerox copies, which in forensics is a dead end—nothing can be proved, or disproved, without an original." Tell that to backdated documents with an invisible time stamp embedded on each page.

i'm so excited about my new technology!!!!!!!!!!!!!! really, really excited!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment