19 April 2012

DAY ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTY FIVE


Huzzah! Word has come that a person has adopted the nickname by which I and certain others know him! A reporter on the ground reported that he did, indeed, refer to himself as Larry last night. I met Larry some months ago when he introduced himself as such, immediately backtracking and profusely apologizing for falsely identifying himself. We're all glad Larry has accepted his proper name and shed the false one he was given (I assume) at birth. THE IDENTITY HAS TAKEN OVER!!

I find myself very distracted today, unable to focus. I have, however, read a lot about the 10 Downing Street official mouser. I read some about the Westermarck effect. I read about English As She Is Spoke, and I want to read it now. I read this blog: 1000 awesome things. The post I read was about friends who are gone, and thought of friends of mine (read it, it's really sweet). I watched videos of Kanye, both being a douche and being hilarious. I have also been reading a lot about negging, a strategy I dislike and that I've seen increasingly deployed by douchebags everywhere, and was subjected to last night. The previous time this happened to me, I was nearly immediately asked on a date. I just do not understand how men think this transparent and offensive tactic works. I also read about Dave's Insanity Sauce, which I put (along with curry) in some mac and cheese I made last night - delicious. Things that I have not done include studying, unfortunately.

1 comment: