26 April 2012
DAY ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTY NINE
Well, a bit of family drama last night as my 93 year old grandma absconded to Vegas with an enormous wad of cash, avoiding a doctor's appointment she had yesterday that may have helped investigate some of the senility issues she's having. Upon waking at 7 am, my grandfather discovered her missing, and within a few hours the police had located her fleeing on a flight through Dallas to Vegas, but couldn't stop her, so she's currently in sin city living it up.
i desperately want to go caving in a well in a friend's living room.
i also re-read THE GOD OF CAKE, a website that has some absolutely hilarious tales of a girl's childhood. This is the website that started the meme about CLEAN ALL THE THINGS! And, of course, the alot.
I know I blogged it before, but I love this song so much. And of course, banjos! And resonator guitars! I'm sinking into a love-filled obsession listening to this band over and over, so must end my blog entry for today since I can't focus on anything but this music.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment