This is a really great video that I encourage you to watch about the Roland TR 808 Rhythm Composer. And Juan Atkins! He's so fun to see in concert live, along with my fav ever, Derrick May. So many Detroit techno folks I <3 dropped in here! Speaking of which, I saw a bunch of posters in Berlin last week for Magda, whose private show in Detroit (she was touring with Richie Hawtin/Plastikman) I can safely say was the weirdest I've been to thus far. In an old, abandoned dentist office, we walked in to discover people doing coke off the little tables where they normally put the dental tools. I think it was a private Ghostly party since there were only like 20 people there, there were a lot of red lights, there was very little to no dancing, there were a lot of hipsters, before there was the term hipster, it was no-glow, and there was a homeless man who sat next to me. He said a series of unintelligible things before putting his hand down my shirt, at which point I was just very, very confused (aside from the red light, there were almost no other lights in the place, so I couldn't even tell the person was homeless) and after which he got very, very kicked out. Semi-private DJ set, DJs I thought were cool, a super creepy (in an awesome way) place, and a homeless dude. Ew. Grubby cold dirty hand. Speaking of which, Hollaback Istanbul's having a meeting for street harassment coming up. Go!
Oh, and also for those of you Googlers out there, Liz Deluca sex blog. Now hopefully two posts will come up number one on Google. Actually, there are going to be more once I start my fake blog called LIZ DELUCA FAKE SEX BLOG which will chronicle the fake nightly adventures of an office wench and her faux cross-training activities.
And I forgot the BIG NEWS! It's official: I have a nemesis! I am terribly excited. However, of the nemesis, I was told:
I do have to say I think you can pick a more worthy adversary. He seems to be more of a cheap, petulant, entitled child who thought it was his right to not only have a place to stay and be entertained but to be liked as well. We meet people all the time and some like us and some don't, but I have never thought it was my right to have people like to hang out with me. I say you continue your search for a real nemesis but use the young [NATIONALITY REMOVED FOR SUSPENSE PURPOSES] as target practice to keep your skills sharp for when the time comes and a real nemesis emerges.
No comments:
Post a Comment