05 April 2012
DAY ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY SIX
I love toothpaste for dinner. i have a problem and don't want to be a normal human being about it.
A few times a week, this lovely old man with an accordion walks by the office. Recently, he's been traveling with a singing man, which I don't like as much, but it's still pretty cool to have live accordion music weekly.
2012 NATIONAL MAGAZINE AWARDS FINALISTS: ESSAYS AND CRITICISM - The Loading Dock Manifesto. I love it. I will say that so far, it's over 4 hours into work and I've had a difficult time clicking with anything I've read. I've gone through criminal law reports, which are usually fascinating, reports on cults, postsecret, and a host of other websites in addition to REAL WORK. This is the only article that's really drawn me in about a writer in Cleveland who works menial jobs. I sent a similar one to a former housemate last week about a non-profit employee who is addicted to waitressing, in which we don't do coke in the bathroom of the restaurant.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment