17 April 2012

DAY ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTY THREE


What's it called when, after brain drain, people come back? Brain circulation.

What's a good thing to do to an unarmed bicycle protester? Slam a huge gun into his face! Or at least that appears to be what the IDF thinks. Interesting that most of the people attempting to go to the conference in Israel were put on a no-fly list.

Continuing with the theme of my past posts about solitary confinement: two men who have been in solitary for 40 years.

I continue to be harassed by the Turk Telekom folks. Today I was told by someone who was saying random English words that didn't make sense in a row that he spoke "little English" that was "so-so". His definition of "so-so" and mine were clearly different, though I'm not sure that he understood what I meant when I told him that. I wish there were consumer protection laws here like there were in the US. I think now for fun, and to practice my Spanish, I'll just speak in Spanish to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment